BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Neglect...

Neglect has not been adhered to just for the simple sake of neglect. Furthering of the grey cells has caused afore said neglect. In other words, dont blame me, blame the government.


I've been studying. Danish. Studying danish. Learning some, laughing more. Sleeping on the bus, even more. My school resides in a city one and a half hours away from my humble town. The result? Revilee at 5:15 sharp, and if not, the snooze shouts Blink182 in my poor ears at 5:20 (THIS IS THE FIRST!... thing I remember... NOW ITS THE LAST!...thing that's on my mind...)while buzzing against whatever hard surface my phone happens to be placed on (usually my laptop - imagine the racket *rolls eyes*). And I shant even mention the cold that turns every protruding body part (e.g. fingers, nose, etc) to ice within seconds - I thank God every day that I am a woman.

Perhaps there will be some candid pictures from this next school week... if i manage it. If theres anything picture worthy. 

Now is the point where you lean forward in your seat, hoping that the best of the post is yet to come... Well lean further forward.. because... no, just a bit more forward, yes, up onto the edge of your seat... just like that, perfect. Because... haHA!! Dissapointment, off your chair you fall. The post is finished..

2 Comments:

  1. Esy said...
    Hahahahahah this all suonds so much like my dear old Mel you made me laugh tons.
    You're a freak.
    I miss you.
    Phil said...
    the danish makes you crazy Mel, I told you so haha! Gosh but you're funny:))....

Post a Comment