BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

INFINITY

I woke up happy, although somewhat befuddled as to what I was now to do with my life, or say, next week. Then the empty feeling began creeping back in. Christmas was over. New Years was over. The cycle has begun again. And I had to ask, yet again, as I do at the beginning of every year, "What now?" You live through the year to see the end... Just to see it start all over again - the cruel cycle. What´s it all for?

I think I´ll just stay sitting here, eating candy, listening to the Twilight soundtrack on my new pink (i shit you not - Hey. It was the only color they had.) Zen, and writing useless blog posts. Look for me next year, this time. I´ll be 20 sizes larger, 200 gallons of emo tears less, and blonde... sigh. What to do. School starts in a week. I should go to the gym. 

Want some candy?

5 Comments:

  1. Elisa de la Torre said...
    i share the feeling
    and i want a peguin bar
    Zephyr said...
    GOTTA find those things.. gotta
    Phil said...
    just imagine how many danes think that each year....probably like all 5 million....you should help them :P
    Anonymous said...
    Twilight soundtrack? is that the really nice piano piece he plays? what's it called....??? :D
    Zephyr said...
    its called "Bella´s Lullaby" by Carter Burwell.. i got it if you want it ;)

Post a Comment