Thursday, November 6, 2008
Yeeeeaaahh... i finally got my rear off the couch and got to a cyber cafe on my OWN COMPUTER. We had the wedding and parrrtay last nite... it was smashing. But I dont have any time to upload pix cuz i just found out that ive got to be home in like half a hour for lazer tag... and ive got too much to do already. so then. I´m just going to post a few pix from happenings about with the family. You´ll have to wait till tomorrow for pix of the wedding. Vale? Be patient. They´re coming. this was just yummy stuff that we got... kinda like a pancake with pistacho inside and syrup all over it.
uh... the syrup all over IT.
Very odd Lebaneese candy floss stuff... it was kinda interesting tho. thats crushed pistacho on top. the arabs are very fond of pistacho i think.......
yeah.... not so sure about that candy floss stuff........ down in Sidon or wherever it was we were... old town
Just outside our house... well... facing it. Left to right is, Bob, Chris, Mike, Michelle, me, and Allen
My dad trying his fotography skills...Again... fotography skills
Walking down the street.. hey hey!!
More walking. Oldish town.
Proper hummus... maaaan it was the best id ever had....
Eh.. trying to be cool and take a pic of the sunset. that wire down the middle really cut the role tho... yeeeesh.
Kate, me, Michelle (kate´s daughter) bob and Chris... more old town
More of fa´s fotography skiiiiilz. Bob me and chris
Yay a bit more... arent we all happy then?
K well thats all... enjoy. I´ll post more tomorrow when such grueling things as lazer tag, severe hunger and intense exhaustion don´t impare my internet time. Toodles all.
Oh yeh. my hair´s black again. You´ll see in the wedding pix.
I also sang the song i wrote for my brotehrs wedding...and it sucked. i have a video but theres no way in heaven im posting it. im posting something else tho. you´ll get to hear it anyways.

Hey just take out that wire in the middle of the sunset with any old photo manip software...I'll even do it for you hehe, cuz it's not a bad pic....I like the nice contrast at least. Lebby looks pretty cool. I'd like to go someday, oh and turkey too!
---OZ