BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008


A little something I put together... the song i sang and some pix from the wedding. I´ll post others to. For now... enjoy. And forgive the echo. Little favored thing of mine that everyone seems to hate.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    CONGRATS ppl!!
    You make a wonderful couple.
    The song was quite good, 'spot on'...now you may go and consumate your LUV...again! =P
    Cheers!!
    Oh and Zeph, tks for posting these pics.
    Esy said...
    yay yay yay
    go Mel!
    Anonymous said...
    I think im officialy the most anoying commenter u´ll ever have mel. But man it all looked so nice and oli looked super good. BUT ehem...WHERE is u i only saw one pic and ur all covered by peeps.
    ---oz
    Zephyr said...
    well theres none of me cuz it wasnt my wedding. the point of the slide was to show ppl steve and oli. i made it with not only myself in mind.. i have other pix but i just have to gather them all up before i bother goign to a cyber cafe to post them....
    Phil said...
    yeah the song is nice, and I don't hate the reverb Mel:P I just think it's a little bit too loud
    xxx
    Faye said...
    Congrats Steve & Oli, you look wonderful!
    Mel you have a beautiful voice I love it!

Post a Comment