BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A dull, dull week -ish

You know what...? My life´s become very booring. This is the path my day takes:
1. Wake up... at whatever time (its getting earlier and earlier. think 6:00 am)
2. Try to go back to sleep for ages, fruitlessly.
3. Get up.. make tea, eat bread and cheese, and try to stretch it out as long as possible. (aka breakfast)
4. Sit at my puter or occasionally clean the house.
5. Sit at the puter for a bit longer.
6. More puter... in a different room this time (change of scenery never did the braincells any harm)
7. Get bored and ask if there´s any shopping to do, any rooms to clean, ANYTHING!!! Nothing.
8. Go back to puter, prolly with another piece of bread and cheese (note, this is lunch)
9. More puter
10. More puter
11. Ask dad whats for dinner and if I can cook (general answer, no - its already half done. GREAT.)
12. Get dragged by my step sister to play ANOTHER game of monopoly.
13. Stop the game half way through so we can go watch simpsons
14. Eat dinner, and finish monopoly game
15. Back to the puter.
16. Sleep.



WONDERFULLY full day no? I love it.
Not.

Now see a picture of me and my lovely step sister to make your heart and retinas glad.


Ooh ooh... calling for a job today. PRAY I GET IT!!

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    if you don´t like your life then change it. The way your day goes is your choice- now don´t get all riled up with this comment, just think about it. Cheers.
    Zephyr said...
    Goodness... whoever that anonymous is... you think im not doing something about it? Rome wasnt built in a day sir! think about THAT. And no, im not riled up with your comment. I´m a tad bit "riled up" with the fact that you were just a mite to chicken to put your name.
    Anonymous said...
    the only reason why I commented was NOT to get you mad but honestly speaking, being at your "puter" is not how I´d imagine you "are building Rome". Finding a job is the most difficult job you´ll ever have so hit the streets and not your keyboard. (The only reson why I don´t put my name is because I don´t know you and I don´t want to risk your anger being unleashed upon a friend of yours who might happen to hve the same name as me)
    Zephyr said...
    well seeing as you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about my situation Id understand why you think im being "lethargic" or whatever and making excuses for myself. Just for your info (I have no idea why im even bothering explaining myself) I´ve been officially declared "unfit for the work market". In other words, I´m not even SUPPOSED to be job hunting because i "wont find a job". Ive still got an ap in tho (yay for me) but currently, im simply supposed to be at home studying danish, until the 28th, when i have an appointment with someone from city hall who will help me either find a job or somewhere to study.
    Is that enough explanation to keep you from jumping to negative conclusions? I generally give people the benefit of the doubt. But you happened to catch me in a bad mood (too bad for you) AND it happens to be a pet peeve of mine, when people jump to conclusions like you seem to be doing. have a nice day.
    Anonymous said...
    hey my dearest....and yeh that anonymous human---FUCK YOU---
    mel, i miss u and HEY ur shedule sux fuck wits. i SHALL see u some day and u better be the same.
    OZ
    Zephyr said...
    Yeh well im the same so far. I got a fuckload of wierd looks cuz of how i was dressed yesterday and today. I dont think the danes can handle my style. lol
    Boo ya said...
    hey i have this really good idea...whenever you're bored....WRITE YOUR NOVEL!!! i wana read it....
    Zephyr said...
    i know.. i was just having the same idea... im just a tiney bit stuck at one point. thats partailly the reason the next chapters not been posted yet.
    Esy said...
    Mel, you're a savage freak and I miss you...I'm getting all these weird looks cus of how I'm dressed too! HAHAHAH man if we were together to dress retarded....
    But every day's a Hallowen, right?
    Zephyr said...
    YAY EVERY DAY IS HALLOWEEEN!!!! :D we´re like too cool.
    Anonymous said...
    a puuter, eh? I think I'll start saying that too...ha!

    And honored to be liniked as "awesome writer". flattered really!

Post a Comment