Wednesday, November 12, 2008
As you can see. I've got movies, and novels, even one in hard cover... but hey, theres internet... lets save those other things for the moments where there WONT be internet (and im sure there'll be many... plus, the connection is free... :D). So this means, you get the latest update on the last few hours. That includes webcam pix... yay!!
my brilliant 9-euro meal... starting to feel a bit worrisom...
But then, I' ve never ate such a wonderful tasting burger. It is fanbloodytastic I tell you...
And yeah... vanity on my part. I got jealous thinking that pix of my food were going to dominate this post... but then, if you are what you eat, technically that burger and fries are my future self...
Oh yeah. I'm destined to become one with Burger King. thats what this all is. you can prolly see it on the soda cup ive got there in the last pic...
Right all for now. I'll stop spamming my own blog.
I've just really got nothing better to do...
1 Comment:
-
- Phil said...
November 21, 2008 at 9:48 AMtheir fries look dreadful....especially for 9 bloody Euros!! I prefer Mc fries.......oh yes & I pity ur webcam Mel....so overworked:P
