Wednesday, January 9, 2008
THE MELODY YOU INSPIRE
We've been through so much together,
My beauty, my love,
And every time I'm about to fall
You remind me of the times I've
Been so strong.
You've never doubted me.
When my ever breath screams at me
To give in,
When the will to fight
Seems so frightfully thin,
You tell me how proud you are,
That I've made it this far.
So weak with relief,
That I know you'll be there,
Yet afraid to cry for fear you'll laugh,
You take me in your arms,
Tell me we'll always be,
And cry the tears right along with me.
As I write this now,
Tears are shed again
I know I dont deserve this,
But I'm so thankful to God
For giving me such a good friend.
You said i hadnt written anything for you, well, now I have. I hope this shows at least an infinitesimal portion of my love for you Melody... because I really do love you...
