Sunday, January 20, 2008
Haunted by the evil notes
Held captive to their charms
Alone too weak to try resistance
Yet appalled by siren's calls
Spiritually numbed like frozen stone
The halted tears of sad regrets
That was my soulLost in a dream
A nightmare grown of cold surprise.
The strike was brutal
Grasp to breathe
But not too weak to see
What it was doing to me.
yet piercing through the choking fog
Like an angel of the light
A gift returned by friendly hands
A word returned my sight
Angel guarding at the door
Guard my soul from all these viles
Morph my weakness into strength
Heal this poor soul that's defiled
Holding on till the bitter end;
Give me the grace to stand
Beyond the point of human will,
Beyond the will of mortal man
Touched by Your mighty hand,
Make my spirit strong again
For my earthly flesh is tired and weak;
It's only You for I cant speak
Give me the courage to outlive the night.
Give me the will to say, & the strength to fight
Though I'm lying flat on the ground,
To whisper with my dying sound
"Satan you lost - I will never give in -
For I am His Bride -I was born to win"
