BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Serious Post

I dont have to go to home meetings anymore. How weird is that? And for the first time in my life, the thought crosses my mind that i´ll actually miss home meetings. Its kinda like it´s become official now. With 12 days left till I leave the home, I´m suddenly unsure. Which is foolish because all of a sudden, for once, things are going good. For the first time in, God knows how long.

The money for my computer is in Spain. So its only a matter of days till I buy my computer. I´m getting all my tickets sorted out. I´m doing what I want with my life, and I´m going to a wedding, and so far, I haven´t paid for a cent of it. Then why do I feel miserable? Why does the very thought of actually being gone make me cry? I realized that, once I´m gone, I wont be able to get on the MO site anymore. That means no more word. Funny how you dont think about those things till you cant have them anymore, because until this very moment, i couldnt have given half a rats ass about my word time.

Why do I feel like I´m forsaking the best thing that´s ever happened to me? Maybe because I am. But, maybe this is the road I´m supposed to take, so that I´ll be able to really, really appreciate the full enormity of what I´ve been blessed with from the start. What I´ve taken for granted my whole life. What so many other people would die to have. I´ve been so blessed. I´m going to miss my Family. Please, please dont forget me.

Nobody said it was easy,
Its such a shame for us to part,
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start...
(Coldplay - The Scientist [click to view video])

4 Comments:

  1. Michelle said...
    damn...its so applicable that song!!!!!!!! argh...ur getting me depressed! I'll miss you
    Anonymous said...
    you´ll never be forgotten Mel......... you´ll be missed.
    Anonymous said...
    well, in my opinion you should get some extra personal time with the Lord and ask Him again what His will is for you, if to leave, or not :)
    Zephyr said...
    meh... well its a bit late for that. my tickets already bought.

Post a Comment