Thursday, October 23, 2008
eiissssh... ive got me a puter. finally. Its an acer. I hate acers. but life is made up of sweet contradictions. So. It would only make sense that I get an acer. Looks like it was meant to be.
Every friggin other offer that there was was conveniently finished just yesterday or the day before. This one was sitting all on its lonesome off to the side where you could barely even notice it. But i found it.. and took it home with meee... And now I love it. its cute. its like michelles, only soo much cooler (cuz its mine, you see. and shes black.)
I would post a pic but i cant find one. The acer site is really gay. Meh. its an acer Aspire 5715Z. Least thats what it says on the friggin thing.
A chapter of my life is finally closed. A chapter thats a year and a half long... yeh... ive been waiting that long. but its finally here. The Lord´s promises never return void.
2 Comments:
-
- Esy said...
October 24, 2008 at 7:24 AMBRAT BRAT BRAT...just like the rest of the losers in this house!- Zephyr said...
October 24, 2008 at 8:38 AMeeheeeeee :D youll have yours soon enough. be patient. I was patient for many years. I mean, your doing even better than me. Your actually DOING something about it (aka saving up money...) lol
