BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lebanon. What else.

"The words have been drained from this pencil..."
I didnt think it could hurt this much to be away from home... And I'm not going back. I dont know what Ive done...

"When Im pulled away from you I fall appart..." and I dont know what I'm going to do now. I try to be happy... but I'm dying it hurts so bad. I just hope it'll get better when people get here.

I miss you so much. If I could, I'd go back, just to see you again. You know who you are.

It wont be long... we'll meet again. My love for you is everlasting.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ohhhhh man.... this is all too much for me, too much. u SHALL come back, and u SHALL not hear that song in public, lol.
    I had a feeling it would be good for me not to give u it while i was around. MEL....I MISS U. And i hope your being a man, stay cool(haha cuz every1 seems to think you are).
    ---oz
    Phil said...
    Gosh Mel, I luv you lots....I knew you'd write a post for me:P....jk you're in my prayers, and pls don't forget! you know what...

Post a Comment