BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

So confused... following the white fluffy people... MISHU WHY WONT YOU JUST TAKE THE PICTURE?? :D
Metro stuff... fuah... it was fun
We´re so cool. We totally rock the metro station.
Nina and I... so tender
Gosh so rude!!! The dude gave us the finger.
Fran and I... ozies fotography gets very interesting. I like it so very much
We´re so spacey. So cool. So bored. Waiting for the friggin metro.
And this is what happens to me when i wait for so long.
Eish... mishu and I... so tender
Eh... bup. needed a touristy shot sometime being here eh...
And Gabi tried being all artistic and shite with this pic. its not too bad.

Heeehehheeee
Theres the rude man before he gave us the finger
So tender... matching and all... even tho im still better looking
Uh... walking down a river bed
No comment. None needed.
Emotion... such emotion...
This is the REAL shit :D

4 Comments:

  1. Elisa de la Torre said...
    you said "tender" 3 times.
    haha
    so tender.
    whos the dude with the pony tail, I'm supposed to know everyone but he looks new.
    Zephyr said...
    lol.. hes danny, Celeste´s son.
    Anonymous said...
    i see a hot person
    Zephyr said...
    hahaha.. im suuuuure you do :P

Post a Comment