BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

Spacticity













































































A few pix from last WNR... (except the rain one, which we took in a moment of insanity when it started pouring out of nowhere... and I was standing in the front yard...) Meshu thinks one retarded one of me is the best (fuf I say!!) I think the most brilliant ones are of her... the two I´ve posted. (She looks absolutely seductive in the last one no? :D shes gna kill me now.. heh) There were some other really gud ones... but shes got them on her blog anyways so its a waste of time to upload them here when you could just GO THERE!! Keehee.. Aren´t my sunnies just WICKED?? *big cheesy grin*

6 Comments:

  1. Phil said...
    spalpeens....that's what y'all are....I like the bra shadow on the first one....mreow
    Zephyr said...
    Spalpeens..? uh.. eh? Heyy its no bra shaddow.. tho yes it kinda looks like it.. heh

    wait a sec... which philip IS this?
    Phil said...
    Phil....disciple phil...:P
    spalpeens is meaning - rascals, scampy children etc xx
    Michelle said...
    HEY HEY....spalpeens my buttocks...we're ever so holy and unscampy...right Mel? And I know this is late...but yes....I KILL YOU...for posting the last picture. lol
    Zephyr said...
    heyyyyyy you KNOW you wanted me to.
    And dont kill me. Whod take care of amelia if i were dead??
    The Revig said...
    oh so that's meshu!

    I have a new respect for you two now...

Post a Comment