BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Doomsday and Bicycles

We went out on bicycles today. We went on bicycles today, just like any other day. What made this cycling day so different than all the others? Madame Meshu Peshu came along. Now Meshu Peshu does not like bicycles. She doesn´t like downhills. I like downhills. What to do? Go downhill? But of course. The reaction was near akin to the cataclysm.
Meshu: Mel we will NEVER again go down that hill. What would happen if I died? Who would take care of Amelia?
Me: Gosh, I dunno
Timmy: (staring off into space scraping plastered-fly off of the front of his bike)
Meshu: NO ONE!! We must NEVER NEVER NEVER go downhill again
Me (thinking to myself): Geez we´´ll NEVER go into town again seeing as its ALL downhill... (to Meshu:) k fine. Just dont crash again or Tim will have to tow us back home cuz you´ll be dead and I´ll have passed out from fright and mental melt-down.
Meshu (after cycling for some time): Do mothers in comatose still produce milk?

Yes, on the way home we left the "beaten paths" for the "mountain peaks which are for the mighty". In other words, we didnt go downhill on the normal road like normal people. We went along the top side of the underpass, where there WAS no road, and we trecked thru the bushes and over the railway (Meshu [after climbing over wall that separates train tracks from road and commenting on my being worried of being splattered all over the tracks if a train comes]: Mel dont scare me like that. What if I was still on the tracks???????? Me: Uh... Meshu... im STILL ON THE TRACKS.)

GOSH.

Least I wont wander from the straight and narrow. I´ll be too busy keeping Meshu away from inclines.

2 Comments:

  1. Elisa de la Torre said...
    haha gosh mishu is too intelligent, the thought about mothers in coma producing milk was way too good...
    Zephyr said...
    heyyyy ur not supposed to say shes intelligent. Shes supposed to look like a frightened peanut. fuf. Meshu´s getting a kick out of it tho :D heheheh.

Post a Comment