Friday, June 20, 2008
The Seductivity thats not acutally Seductive of tying knots in cherry stems...
Brought to you by Zephyr at 3:22 PM
So then... we got into this conversation this evening, after the market team had arrived home and we had lounged skulkingly in the back of the van, hiding, and eatting cherries.
My friend said that apparently (APPARENTLY, not factually) if you could tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue, it made you an expert kisser. Well. I had no doubts about my kissing skills (NOTE I did NOT say that I had amazingly insanely good kissing skills. I just said I had no doubt about them) but I decided to try it anyways. Heh. 4 tries, and 4 stems later, I had produced a grand total of 4 knots... YAY YAY!! Gosh. And it doesnt prove anything, except to prove that trying to tye knots in cherry stems cramps your tongue.
Feast your eyes on this succulent looking cherry. It might make up for the less than succulent post.
Cheers

I hope you did wash them before, you have no idea where they come from... I do, I pick boxes of them from our field. ..and they look more succulent than this one...hheehe
ah, 3 cheers for spain!
love u