BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Lady in bright, bright red

Bah I loved her boots... partially cuz they were entirely cute, and partially cuz they gave me a reason to beg the camera off of Mishu again... meh, heh. Looks like Amelia didnt mind all that much.. she seemed rather pleased with the idea (just incase you COULDNT TELL. Like duh. She´s extatic) Meshu squished up amelia´s legs extra in an attempt to make her look cuter (I think it made her look like a giant marshmellow) but shes cute anyhows. Doesnt matter if she looks like a marshmellow in a bright red dress and booties. Meshu thinks im wierd. Shed better keep a lid on it if she wants any more adorable pix of her daughter. I tell you, if SHE took pix of amelia, they´d come out JUST like her ironing. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment