BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2008

YEEEHAWWW!!!

I´ve done something terribly drastic to myself... i just want all you to know that no matter how i may look or how I may be now, im still ME!!!
And no i cant post pix just yet. its supposed to be a surprise for mishu dear on her bday party :D
And if she sees it then it will be ruined.

And no its not a tattoo of her name with a big heart around it...

4 Comments:

  1. Esy said...
    i'm scared.....
    Zephyr said...
    haha.. you should be... My self-alteration has somehow just gone horridly wrong... AAAAAAAAKKKK!!! I tell you, you´d laugh ur ass off if u saw me right now... lol
    Michelle said...
    grrrrrrrr.....now I REALLY want to know. LOL
    Zephyr said...
    thats the point mishu dear... its supposed to create insane suspence. :D im so brilliant

Post a Comment