Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Yesterday I talked with my good friend ozie on the fone. She´s coming down here today (well... it´s like 6 am and I couldnt sleep so HUZZAH!!) so we were discussing all the evil viles that she will bring with her like potato chips and high-heels. We tend to be quite long winded on the phone "OH and did you know im reading silly erotic stories about giant baby pickles?... Oh wait... That was the vampire story..." and when we´re done, we tend to sound like a silly mushy couple
"you hang up first."
"no, you hang up first."
So this time I actually DIDNT hang up on her first. I told her it was her turn. And she was all, "Oh yeah? You´re serious? Well you asked for it!" and I hear this click, and silence... for about, 2 seconds, where uppon a hear a cautious "...Mel?" I laughed, seeing as she must not have pressed the "hangup button" properly. I told her to do it again. And she did, again, and again, and again.
Didnt work.
By this time we were on the floor in, as some would call it, "hilarious tears" (esy you should appreciate this) well, we werent actually on the floor but yeah.
I told her then to hang the actual fone, and leave it for a little while. So she did. After about 5 sconds, and me about to hang in satisfaction thinking she was truely gone, suddenly i hear "...MEL???" Which again had us in fits of "hilarious tears".
So we talked for a few more minutes, asuring eachother that the other would be the first one to hang. Till I realized I actually had something important to ask her, pertaining to our monthly allowance when suddenly.....
The fone went dead.
The battery died!!
(True story)

I'm gonna go squeeze one of my teddy bears heads off now...BY ACCIDENT!!!
Okay, Bye Bye
hahaha
okay... HIDE THE PICKLES!!!
bye bye