Sunday, August 10, 2008

I thot oz was taking pix of my feet... obviously this one WASNT... heh

We found this insanely cool age old factory that we just HAD to go inside of (knowing Oz and I, thats not an unusual thing...) It was like a blast from the past. The whole friggin thing was wooden and covered in dust and cement. It´s prolly an old mining factory or something...

here you go... the whole friggin thing

Thats the gaping tunnel in the back... the dark black hole of DEATH!!!! Aaaaaaaaakkkk!!! RUN for your lives!!! (we didnt dare to go in, with just the two of us. What if Oz went in and died? I´d prolly die from fright and heart-failure. AND what would the world do without Oz and I??? You´d all die TOOO!!! So you see? We had mankind in mind)

A random pic of one of those things that must have had a convayor belt or something on it to move the stuff they were factorizing. I was trying to be a fotographer here you see.

The wonderfully purty water that we found at the wonderfuly purty black-sand beach... It was insanely nice. Didnt get a pic of the beach tho... just of the rocks and water.

And again, we also decided to go trecking off into the hills to find the souuuuuund of muuuusic...
uh... no... not really.
We wanted to see this smoke stack thing that SEEMED to be right over the hill... it was like 5 billion hills away so we turned back, sadness in our poor little puppy eyes.

And of course... Someone´s been here before us.
I quite liked this sign.
I wont comment any further.

The LOOOOONG flight of stairs up to the factory. What a drag.... Felt like I was back in Lebanon (I lived on a 5th floor with no elevator.. sigh... what nice bottoms those stairs created...)

Just feeeeeel it...... wow im so good. I think this pic is way too cool.

And Oz actually DID end up taking pix of my feet. Here´s one for your entertainment (It´s been cropped btw, for certain reasons. Oz wanted me to say that so it doesnt look like shes a retarded fotographer or something)
And that was our grand day out.
Just like Wallace and Grommit - Except that we didnt go to the moon.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
