Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Absinthe is grand.
We had our night off tonight... Esy and I. We got two litres of beer, one for her and one for me. And we sat down for what we thought would be an un-eventful night without the kids. Little did we know.
As i said, absinthe is grand. I got a few tiny bottles of it from a good friend. They´re like 4 cl each. I got one of those bottles and tried to figure out how to substitute the items that i needed-- like a perforated spoon. But i figured it out all right... I´m so wise... heh. Anyways. We ended up finishing one of those bottles.. that 1 was 80 percent. Gosh. it was grand. I´m writing this while under the influence... heh.
I just want ppl to know that I drank that alcohol mixed so it technically wasnt agains the charter. There was only a little in each drink. and the bottle was very small. So there. I´m a very good girl.
Anyways.. The green fairy has still eluded me. So im still on my quest for the green fairy. Now... for more absinthe.
(note. My posts are written in jest. I dont actualy over-drink. I think its nasty to get drunk. I stick to my limmit. GBY all. and dont judge me)
oh and sorry i dont have pix. Meshu isnt here therefore I cant steal her camera.
1 Comment:
-
- Michelle said...
August 1, 2008 at 9:37 AMbomb.....haha, now u miss me dont u?? nyahahahhahahahaha
