Tuesday, January 11, 2011
OH.MY.GOD. I didn't realize how hard this radio silence would be. Blearagh.
I now have nothing to do when I log into facebook. No new notifications to check out and no new comments to reply to. It's really starting to get on my nerves. Ugh!! The question is, can I hold out? Well can I? I don't know. Hopefully my stuborn side will kick in and I'll get through it like a boss.
Maybe.
I haven't even done any creeping yet today. I'm so proud of myself. :D
Maybe I can get through the whole day without any first grade creeper alerts. Now THAT would be something to boast about. My super duper self control skillz. <-- like a boss.
And I just have to say it one more time. I'll make it through today admirably... LIKE A BOSS.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
