Thursday, March 5, 2009
Some part of the madness I call school... or just Danish, for short.
Brought to you by Zephyr at 2:29 AMA project I had today. Pretty much, I had to write a friend, and invite them for a week trip with my family to a summer house - here is the madness (translation will follow):
Hej Marie,
Hvordan går det? Min mor og far har lånt et sommerhus i Tisvilde næste uge. Jeg vil tage med dem. Vil do komme med mig til Tisvilde næste uge? Du kan også tage din kæreste med. Jeg lover at hente dig på stationen. Kan du komme kl. 14 på fridag? Send mig en sms eller mail og fortæl om du vil med.
Hej hej
Melissa
TRANSLATION: Hey Maria, hows it going? My mom and dad have rented a summerhouse in Tisvilde next week. I'm going along. Can you come with me to Tisvilde next week? You can bring your boyfriend along too. I promise to pick you up at the station. Can you come at 14:00 on Friday? Send me an sms or email about what you think.
Bye
Melissa
And here is the reply... (written by me as well)
Hej Melissa
Jeg synes det er en godt idé. Jeg vil komme med dig til Tisvilde. Men min kæreste kan ikke kom. Han er arbejde den weekenden. Jeg vil komme kl. 14 på Fridag. Vi ses.
Marie.
TRANSLATION: Hey Melissa, I think that's a good idea. I WILL come with you till Tisvilde. But my boyfriend can't come. He's working that weekend. I'll come at 14:00 on Friday. See you
Maria
I'm brilliant, arent I? :D I think I'm starting to realize how fast this is going. I've been in school for a whole 2 months. And not long months either. My teacher's coming with MORE excersizes for me to do because I went through this one too fast. My classmates (who have been in school for about 6 months more than me) are still working on this project.. I'm feeling a bit good about myself right now (moment of extra self absorbtion...)
4 Comments:
-
- Michelle said...
March 5, 2009 at 6:56 AMScore Mel! Just...uhhh...you should have put Mishu as the person you were writing to :P- Zephyr said...
March 5, 2009 at 6:58 AMhaha.. well ive got a bunch more of these to do now.. so you can be the next one :P- Phil said...
March 30, 2009 at 1:55 PMme too....would be hilarious! You can even send it to me for real, and I'll try and decipher it:P- Zephyr said...
March 30, 2009 at 11:31 PMjoy joy. maybe i will :P ill send you all my assignments that i end up having to do. UGH. everyone in the school computer stairs at me when i type. I suppose they haven't seen anyone as amazingly talented on the keyboard as me... HA!!!
