BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ZOMG i updated!!!

Simply for shits and giggles i´ve decided to stop being such an ass and update this thing (I hold facebook to blame). Woot. My life isnt interesting anymore? Neh... its plenty interesting.. I know you´re just dying to know aaaaall about it.

Well... news is forthcoming - something terribly exciting, and milestone-ish. Guess what...? 
Ahem *drum roll* (oh goodness im cheesy)

I´ve gotten myself a flat!! Crazy eh? But its true. I signed the contract and mailed it off today... and if terribly awesome luck is on my side I should have the bill within the next two days... and then the keys a day or two after that!! Wicked.. neh? Yeh... wicked nok. 
On a lighter note.. the weather still hasn´t gotten all that much warmer... I thought it had, so i´d taken my  rear out for a cracking good read (go read The Secret - its my brand spanking new bible). Butttt the wind... ohhh the wind.. I braved it for a good hour, that, and the slightly demented older men who seemed to like walking through that particular section of park and had a hankering for saying "hej, dag... good dag... GOOD DAG!!... uhh... hej? *waves and points to himself confusedly for a moment, then shuffles on*"

Anyways I will be a good little girl *fidgits with pony-tail* and post pictures of the afore said lejlighed (that was danish - arent I awesome??) once its all set up and ready for action :D

Now.. for those of you who dont have facebook *cough.loosers.cough* I´ll post pictures of the merrymaking that the danes call life. Enjoy











3 Comments:

  1. Pavel said...
    Ya that stupid word for flat is actually pronounced lay-jlee-ged :D.
    Phil said...
    haha, nice Pavel, you tell her:P

    Who's the girl who has her hand remarkably close to you bosom?

    I found your read in the park, a very nice idea! would love to do that....especially with wind like that...I love it!
    Oh and congrats on the flat...
    Zephyr said...
    the girl with her hand remarkably close to my "bosom" is a dear dear friend... I actually dont know her that well, but we make eachother laugh and just tend to have a grand time overall... lol. What to do. All my better friends in this country live hours away. I never get to see them.

Post a Comment