BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crackersnap stuff

You really shouldnt smoke in bed. It´s not safe. You also shouldnt sneak about at midnight on squeeky floor boards searching for vodka, beer, orange juice or water when someone´s sleeping 4 meters away. You shouldnt find people that like to call themselves Edward Cullen if they value their life because someone (you) will get very pissed off because they´re (you´re) secretly obsessed with him and the whole cheesy, but absolutely brilliantly wonderful saga. 



    - Guilty.

2 Comments:

  1. Esy said...
    hahahhahaha
    Mel you are absolutely, postively, INSANE! Edward Cullen, bah! I'll show him, he wishes......
    Anonymous said...
    Edward: Zephyr... Zephyr, you brunette! Let me read your thoughts!

    Zephyr: Edward Cullen if you value your life someone (me) will get very pissed off because they´re (you´re/ I'm?) secretly obsessed with you and the whole cheesy, but absolutely brilliantly wonderful saga. I also smoke in bed.

    Edward: Oh. Um. I think I need to go date Jessica, talk to Rosalie, or get electrocuted by Jane... not that I'm not interested in your fascinating mind... er... or anything.

    THE END.

Post a Comment