Tuesday, March 11, 2008
My atempt at copying a pic of the guy who plays in "Step Up"... never really got finneshed but I still like it.. (Excuse the black smudges on the pic... they were inside a plastic folder that had been stained... didnt notice till after)
A sketch for the final that ended up BEING the final... just some foolishness, atempting to use pastels... I have no idea what im doing in that respect so bear with me.

Another atempt at pastels... there ARE quite a few mistakes, sadly... i atribute that to the fact that I have very little patience for pieces that take longer than 15 minutes to complete... Amazingly enough i kept my concentration for ages on this one....
An oldish piece that I never got to post... one of my "self portraits", heh... tho i think it came out kinda good. I do best with pencils and deep shaddows... lol1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i like i like