Monday, September 28, 2009
There once was a bug, a tiny little bug, and that bug dreamed of great things...
Brought to you by Zephyr at 4:55 AMSo this is it.
On the 28th of October, exactly one month from today, I'll be going to Århus for the pre-casting for X-factor. And im so bleeding nervous already I can barely type. Or maybe its just excitement... im not sure. I just hope that all the shakes and quivers run themselves out before the 28th, and that by then ill be as cool as a cucumber in the fridge and ill blow their minds to never never land. One can hope...
But for serious... i hope i make it. And all of you can do some serious wishing (or praying, if thats the kind of thing your into) that i do magically and that my nerves stay where they are (instead of attatching themselves to the ceiling and doing the polka)...
Im just waiting... and hoping... the worst i can get is a no... and in that case ill just go back again next year. and the next, and the next, until they let me through.
Cheers for winning.
