BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where Is My Mind

Yayy im alive! Well... am i? well. Sorta. And life is intersting. yup. That it is. And now I can fish!! Well, sorta. I caught a few things once, but they were all too small and i couldnt be bothered to make a fire out of driftwood and grill them right there and then... so yeah. Still a newbie.
I spend most of my freetime playing computer games now. I know some of you will quickly fish for those rotten tomatoes but for serious, try it for yourself before you point the finger. (and for those who are secretly interested in what im atempting to play: Diablo, World of Warcraft, SW Knights of the Old Republic. Oh, and bejewled :D) again, no excuse for my not blogging. I guess it the blogging just petered out with the lack of meaning in life.


BUT now there is. My whole fucking family is moving to Europe!! Three cheers for corruption. Robin, Steve, Oli and the kids are going to be here in a few months. (mum, david, chris and allen are moving/have moved to Bedford...) Which suddenly makes life worth living. That and the fact that I have a fantastic boyfriend (romantic violin and falling rose pettals go here)

And for all the House lovers... be prepared to be very devistated if you havent watched season 5 to its completion. And if you HAVENT seen it to the end as of yet, id say just make sure that you´ve seen every single episode from season 1 through to the lastest that you´ve seen BEFORE you see the last episodes of season 5. You´ll thank me later. Because I doubt youll have the will to watch them later... it´ll hurt too much.


I´m moving to a new flat in a few weeks. its totally fucking cool. Specially coming from this tiny one room flat... I mean, as far as one room studio flats go, its pretty damned sweet, but still. My point stands. The new flat is right on the walking street, almost directly across from the biggest pub in town. The flat´s got a living room, big bed room, an extra room, kitchen, bathroom, the whole kaboodle... and we even have stairs. Cool eh? (the stairs just come up from the enterance on the floor below. Im going to be posting pictures of the whole process... and of the moving in party afterward...

And... sigh... I miss these people. Very very much:




You´d better come see me sometime soon... or ill have to figure out a way to visit you guys and that will just be too expensive.. and then whos gonna buy the beer??!?!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ohhh yes mel...we need to talk, you are coming to Rome for new years. SMILE!

    Oz
    Esy said...
    Mel.. I miss you too! when I read this post I was super surprised and touched I was in it....oh and by the way, about what you told Vale of me being a veggie and not enjoying potato food....I thought about that, VERY seriously before I started this....and I sorta chose the path I chose...hahhahah.
    Zephyr said...
    hahahaha your a veggie?? I thought you were pasta. Blah now im confused. So what kind of veggie are you? lettuce or tomato??? ugh im in such a dorky mood right now... forgive. Blah... so there goes my briliant plan to de-vegitize you. Your not a vegan are you??? That would be just a bit to severe for me you know...

Post a Comment