BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Whiskyfist, Audioguru, Human Stain!! What could be better? Seriously. I ask you.


My heart has detached itself from IBD´s Requiem For a Dream (soz guys) only to securely leech itself onto the newest number by Whiskyfist, Human Stain. Why, you ask? Well geezz... go check for yourself!! (dont make me do all the work for you)
AG´s totally awesome growl on that thing is something to die for. At least, I think. It´s all so perfect... deep words fail me. Maybe I´m just biased. But it´s not often that a song hits me so hard that I have to listen to it day and night or my brain will implode. Not to mention that the poster for the song is also equally wicked. 
Seriously - look:
(click it to see a bigger version)

And now.. without further ado (like I ever give further ado...)
WHISKYFIST´S HUMAN STAIN!!...........



You can thank me later...

AG sorry if this doesnt come up to your expectations of good advertizing. But as I said before, deep words fail me. Human stain is already on my phone and it is now the main staple for my music diet on the 4 hours of bus I must endure every day. They say the best tool for selling something is being personally convinced of its goodness. And I am personally convinced. 532% maybe even 533%.

1 Comment:

  1. Gillian said...
    Omfg! I only heard the demo (shhh don't tell anybody) when I was living w// Mari, been waiting 4 this to come out 4 ages.

Post a Comment