BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 31, 2007

THE GRINDING END
Deep into the silent night
Alone in her quivering fright,
Left forgotten,
Not even a face a mother could love.
Left in a wrong that became right,
Loving the hate with a deathly spite
All alone,
No way to run from whats already been done.
Left in her horible deformity
Silent refusal of conformity
What now?
Leave it all, just run, run, run...?
In wildest dreams she runs with the free
In waking she only dares to flee
They dont want her.
The grinding end has slowly begun.
EMPTY WORLDS
Life bleeding down
Life beating down
The muttered curse thats never leaving,
In the icy ground
Under earthen mound
A silent tear, forever grieving
My heart is bound,
To you, I've found,
Piece by piece my soul you're theiving.
Those arguments sound,
Like brews I've downed,
From witches lair in cauldron seething.
What goes comes 'round
My thoughts confound,
Broken feelings, barely breathing.
Felonies abound
All honesty drowned,
In empty worlds not even dreaming...
YOU OLD FART...
You think my writing sucks,
Don´t you?
It dripps of "I´m a novice"
Right through.
But I could give you worse,
Oooh yes.
But that would be a curse,
Not bless.
Why do I waste my time,
You ask?
I like to see it rhyme
You ass!!
I´m sorry I´m not smart
Like you
I´m not a sad old fartLike you....
I´m pissed off can´t you see?
It´s plain
Now could you try not to be
A pain?
Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment