BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yes more from me - here we go...

I had a million and one things in mind when i crated this blog... the main reason: glorification of MYSELF... neh jk :P. I have grand plans for this blog, but that will only ever work if i can get my hands on a scanner and a home full of talented musicians with excellent recording equipment, a studio, and loads of time (yeah i wish!) but then again, if you know of somewhere like that PLEASE by all means let me know. Until then i suppose you'll be stuck with my art and poetry... i wont post the song lyrics because hopefully sometime in the future they'll be recorded in to actual songs, and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise (note I'm being very hopeful here :P). so; I'm off to find that scanner...

1 Comment:

  1. Jesse said...
    You know, I don't just happen to sift thorugh everyones blogs. So I know I had to comment when I saw this post, especially being a musician with a studio. Talented? Maybe. But one thing. The lord will bring along the perfect home for you in the right time. I know it. Just keep askin around. You have a good heart like most Family teens, so keep trying till you make it.

    By the way... if you have any demos of your songs, send them to me and if I like the song, I just might produce the music part for you. Then you will have to find your own studio to sing vocals or whatever you plan on doing with my creation.

    Ok.. enough talk. Now go and plan your own life.

Post a Comment